Thursday, June 5, 2008

my rag be

on satday I am plauing rag be and atru rag be I am will woch the Allblack and I no thea ar going to wini

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL

Anonymous said...

I thenk thet was a really cool

Anonymous said...

your serey is cool

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

we have a climing frame in awe hall.awe headteach is called miss wood wald.we have six clasis.two clasis in each yer.

Anonymous said...

YOUR LUCKY BUT WE HAD SPORTS DAY AND IT WAS FUN.

Anonymous said...

hope you do win george

Anonymous said...

I bet ya the allblacks will win.

Anonymous said...

Do you like the all blacks?

Anonymous said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

did you win?

Anonymous said...

SO COOL!

Anonymous said...

Rugby is awsome ay

Anonymous said...

good story George but don't forget your capital letters and full stops and re read your story.

Anonymous said...

wow george

Anonymous said...

AMAZEN